LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR A JUNIOR EAP TEAM
The last trial for our 2019 Elite Athlete Program (EAP) will be held on the this Saturday 29th February for all Junior Teams. Gold Coast will be entering teams in both Boys and Girls competitions.
*Please note that the age groups for this year have changed to U15, U17 and U19.
- Saturday, 29 February - 12:00 to 2:00pm - females
- Saturday, 29 February - 2:00 to 4:00pm - males
Location: Sports Centre, Kings Christian College, Reedy Creek (gate 3)
Everyone is welcome to trial and successful athletes will be selected to be part of either U15, U17 or U19 teams and will be competing in the following events:
- Flaming Chalice Tournament,
- Junior Premier Volleyball League (PVL)
- Queensland State Championships
Entry into the EAP is by selection only and athletes are required to attend trials in order to have the opportunity for selection.
- Checking will open 30 min prior to the trial slot
- Athletes are expected to have stretched and be ready to play by their allocated time slot
- Initial briefing will occur at the start of your slot
- things to bring include: suitable shoes, knee pads, ankle guards, water bottle, towel, change of clothes, stretching equipment
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER FOR A JUNIOR ATHLETE TO BE SELECTED A PARENT / GUARDIAN MUST BE PRESENT AT THE PRE-SEASON BRIEFING, IF AN ATHLETE IS NOT REPRESENTED THEY WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR SELECTION.
NB: All returning athletes must be fully financial with no outstanding debts to the Gold Coast Volleyball Club (GCVC). Annual memberships are required for both Volleyball Queensland (VQ) and GCVC in addition to the EAP fees.